- Cultural Exchange, Entrepreneurship and achieving goals of Sustainable Development Goals, Team Building, Group Work, Self-scrutiny, critical thinking of various topics
Fully-funded: return Air-Ticket (Economy), award recognizing their efforts, accommodation for the whole period of fellowship, certificate, meals, fellowship kit, site seeing, Cultural Evening Ceremony, celebration party.
Self-funded: fellowship tool kit, fellowship events, participation, fellowship Social Night, fellowship sightseeing.
- be a citizen of Pakistan or Uzbekistan;
- be between 16 – 35 years old;
- be passionate towards social change;
- be engaged in social/educational activities at any level;
- be able to pay an application fee 16$.
Duration: January 25 – 31, 2021
Participants: 50 (15 fully, 35 self-funded)
Deadline: January 2, 2021