INTERNATIONAL ONLINE SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE: “INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION AND TOURISM”April 21, 2020 326
Alisher Navo’i Tashkent State University of the Uzbek Language and Literature in collaboration with the editorial board of the portal and the electronic scientific and methodological journal “Foreign Languages in Uzbekistan”, as well as representatives of international organizations such as U.S. Embassy in Uzbekistan, Turkish Embassy in Uzbekistan, and universities, namely, Ankara Haci Bayram Veli University and Nizhny Novgorod State Linguistic University invite you to participate in the international online scientific conference “INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION AND TOURISM” which is scheduled to be hold from June 15 to June 20, 2020 to discuss the most significant issues of intercultural communication and tourism, sharing the precious worldwide experience.
CONFERENCE WORK AREAS
- Tourism and education: interaction and development prospects
- International experience in pilgrimage tourism management: traditions and innovations
- Intercultural communication in the system of international tourism in the context of globalization
- Bilingualism and intercultural communication
- Discourse and corpus linguistics
- Translation studies in the context of intercultural communication
- Innovation and tourism
The conference will be held from June 15 to June 20, 2020 on the portal “Foreign languages in Uzbekistan” (www.fledu.uz).
For more information: