INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE: “MODERNIZATION OF ISLAMIC CULTURE IN BUKHARA AND PROSPECTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SUSTAINABLE TOURISM”February 7, 2020 374
At the 11th Islamic Conference in Tunisia on December 18, 2019, the Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, Bukhara, Cairo (Egypt) and Bamako (Mali) were approved as the capitals of Islamic culture in 2020. In this regard, Bukhara State University announces an international conference on February 24, 2020 on the theme “Modernization of Islamic culture and prospects for sustainable tourism development in Bukhara“
The purpose of the conference is to find the ways of dynamic tourism in Uzbekistan through the development of pilgrimage tourism in Bukhara.
THE CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD IN THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS:
Section 1. Division Islamic culture: essence, identity and ways to improve it;
Section 2. Opportunities for the development of pilgrim tourism in Bukhara;
Section 3. The method of applying foreign experience in development of pilgrim tourism;
Section 4. An innovative approach to the development of Islamic culture;
Section 5. training of qualified personnel for the tourism industry: problems and solutions;
Section 6. Socio-economic development of tourism;
Section 7. Problems and perspectives of agrotourism development
The materials of the conference will be published. Please send your abstracts and reports to the Organizing Committee by February 10, 2020, following the requirements listed below.
Our postal address: 11, M. Iqbol street, Bukhara, Bukhara region. Bukhara State University Faculty of Economics and Tourism 2nd building, 5th floor room 522. Organizing Committee for the Conference. E-mail: email@example.com or TELEGRAM: +99890 7156861.
Requirements for registration of reports:
1. Articles are accepted in Uzbek, Russian and English.
2. A4 format lecture, spacing 1.15, font 14, page margins 30 mm, left, upper and lower margins 20 mm. The electronic version of the article should be sent in a Microsoft Word file in the Times New Roman editor.
3. Write the name of the lecture in 1 interval in upper case letters in the upper left border, in lower case letters in 3 intervals, with the surname, name and patronymic of the author.
4. The author is personally responsible for the information contained in the articles and abstracts.
5. Articles and abstracts that do not meet the above requirements are not published.
6. The organizing committee takes responsibility for publishing the conference and other organizational expenses.